Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I think we need a little fun

While bashing troll logic certainly has it's merits, I need a fun post.

OD and I were chatting last night about how we like Rachel Ray. She's not a virtuous foodie, she appeals to the everywoman (you know- the people that actually do most of the cooking in society rather than the holier than thou males cheflebrities).

And then we got to talking about embarrassing food loves, those things you can only eat when no one is watching.

And I've got a doozy.

I love vienna sausages. I love those salty little meat phaluses. I make the Kid buy them though, cause I don't want anyone to know that the Queen of the Dinner Party likes processed meat in a can.

I also love cup of noodles.

And industrial ranch dressing, the watery kind that you used to get with school lunches.

No comments: