Saturday, April 26, 2008

On cute Bulgarian boys and hamsters

So in the wee hours of the morning, when I was all blurry eyed from web design, I asked the cute Bulgarian to take a look.

He didn't like that Ruby and the recent comments has switched sides (neither did I) and now it's fixed. Though Ruby takes a large space and it took quite a bit of fixing to be able to see all of her box in IE (dear hot Bulgarian- come to Firefox. You will like it, I promise). At one point CB (cute Bulgarian) could not see the more button to feed Ruby a strawberry.

"I have to be able to give her a strawberry after making her run around so much"

And I thought that was so cute that my insides turned a little mushy inside (ok- a lot mushy).

I wonder if he realizes that he is the reason Ruby's favorite food is Bulgarian feta?

No comments: