Thursday, April 24, 2008

A little blegging never hurt anyone

So the RQ screwed up. I knew that money would be tight this month (being that I have only half a months income due to spring break) and I knew I was overdrawn at the bank.

I didn't know I was $375 overdrawn. That's 10 overdraft fees (but oddly only $25 in actual overdraft). I know, when you have less money you have to be more careful. I am sure that at least one of those overdrafts is because I had to spend $4.95 on hair dye cause it was super on sale even though my hair doesn't need to be dyed yet (I finally let vanity get to me and started dying the greys.)But most of it is from groceries. Even eating super cheap we can't get by on less than $350 per month and more like $400.

So my next check in a week is for $384. Which means I will have exactly $9 for food, rent, laundry soap, etc for 2 weeks after the overdraft fees are paid.

If you have a few bucks to spare, anything you send me goes straight to paying the overdraft and makes eating a much more distinct possibility. And of course royalty will smile on you.

We now resume our regular snark schedule.

No comments: