Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Horrible Admissions

I admitted to liking a certain super trashy pop song over at the Pink place last week, so I thought you all should get your own admissions here to.

I, super chef and dinner party thrower extraodinaire, have some really heinous guilty pleasures when it comes to food.

1) Spicy pork rinds. They tear up my mouth and make my eyes water. And I love them.

2) Tostitos queso dip. It's velveta with hydrogenated pepper chunks in it. It's basically melted plastic. But it's really really good over chili cheese fritos.

3) Vienna Sausages. They are little salty meat sticks covered in an odd jelly slime. I eat these in the dark and make the Kid buy them so no one will see them in my possession .

Alright kids- I dished. I fully expect you all to share in comments. What food(s) are you ashamed to buy but love to eat?

No comments: