Monday, March 27, 2006

Ah fuck it!

I have been trying for the last week to figure out how to create a custom template for this damn thing. I know exactly what I want it to look like, but everything I try has ended in fucking hieroglyphics.

I know some of you are anxious to start ranting, so for now welcome to the Generic Craptastic Blog Template of Boredom! Whoooopeeee!

While you're waiting for a more interesting graphic experience - here's some stuff to chew on. I've been reading more blogs on feminism lately than anything else because they cover so many issues that are important to everybody, not just those of us with vulvas. However, since it seems to be only declared feminists that are willing to talk about this stuff, half the population can discount it as women's crap. Healthcare, reproductive rights, access to higher education, whose on the supreme court, etc. are all things that impact boys too. Really, the reproductive stuff should have you straight boys shakin' in your boots. If access to birth control and abortions disappear then your paychecks are going to be infinitely smaller when they get garnished for child support for a whoops baby.

That's it for my opening rant. I'll write something more detailed when the promise of thrift-store shopping is not pulling me away from my keyboard.

No comments: