Friday, October 21, 2011

Inappropriate Conversations With Children- Meaty Goodness Edition

We got a giant, I mean the entire side of a cow, london broil for super fucking cheap that was going to go bad if it didn't get made RIGHT THIS FRICKEN SECOND. And it's Friday, and I am sofaking tired that I didn't even know it was Friday till lunch. I thought it was still Thursday. I think I've lost and entire days worth of sleep this week and now the days all blerge into one (blerge is a technical term, look it up. Or don't. Really don't)

So I convinced Kid to make the London Broil by shouting directions from my prone position on the couch. And Kid did an amazing job. Then I showed him how to slice it on the diagonal .

Kid: I like doing this!

Me: What, slicing meat? Slicing meat is awesome.

Kid: NO! COOKING MEAT!

ME: Yes, cooking meat makes you feel like king/queen of the world. Like "I am the ruler and cooker of the flesh!"

Kid: As long as it's not human flesh.

Me: OH when the end times come it will be human flesh!!! Muwhahaha

And not exactly off topic, someone needs to print up some bumper stickers that say "Save a cow, eat a banker"

No comments: