Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Halp! It rains and pours!

I finally got around to making a pretty resume and shockingly, I have interviews (no really). And I am realizing that I own no appropriate interview clothes (live out of 2 small suitcases for 2 years and just see how long holding onto the formal business attire lasts? I own fewer pairs of shoes than most dudely types and a single coat).

I have a phone interview today. And an in person interview tomorrow (which is business casual, I can pull that off) and another Thursday (full business attire, it's for a hedge fund. I know, I know. But poverty sucks, people, and this job pays really well). It's also the end of the month, rent to pay, so there isn't any extra cash to run to to the thrift store or discount clothing places and pick up a basic anything. There isn't even enough in the bank for me to pull out 10 bucks and do laundry.

Throw money in the pot and maybe in the very near future I may be self-sufficient. OMG I can't even remember what that was like.

And if you don't have the cash to be spending, send me some good luck instead. I need all the help I can get.

No comments: