Monday, June 20, 2011

Excuse me while rant for a second

Stupid fucking Microsoft Word and your shitastic formatting! I'm a fucking Office Pro. I got that shit down inside, outside, backwards forwards and twisted up like a tornado. And still you're utter shittiness makes doing anything take longer than it should. I don't need you to autoformat. YOU NEVER AUTOFORMAT IT RIGHT!!!! And heaven forbid I try working in something that isn't fucking Word, because everyone and their dog uses fucking Word and I'm gonna have to convert it anyways. And it NEVER converts right.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I am now on my millionth attempt to get my perfectly formatted google docs resume to look right in Word. I have wasted hours trying to fix shit. And what's really fucking funny is that the resume was originally written in Word and uploaded to docs so that I could move around the country without having to worry if I lost the usb drive the original was on (which I did). Google doesn't seem to have a problem understanding the formatting. Why does Word?

Hate, hate hate you, Microsoft Word. Hate.

No comments: