Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Incredible Turbomuffin

I just had a lovely lunch date with a very charming guy who has the sexiest voice I have ever heard on a man. So sexy, in fact, that using that voice he was able to convince me to do the silly voices I normally reserve for entertaining children and terrifying drunks. At one point, I forgot a really simple word (regulation) and spent a good 2 minutes trying to figure it out. "It's like oversight, it's what the EPA does, blah blah blah." He responded with "turbomuffin?", hence the blog post. Now if he googles the word he'll be able to figure out who I am. (And yes, I think it's perfectly appropriate to discuss Adam Smith on the first date.)

Not that long ago, I decided to stop giving potential dates the blog name because it gave them a bit of an unfair advantage. They'd know way more about me than I would about them. And while this little blog is pretty open and honest about who I am and what I believe, it loses something in translation from 3 dimensional Lizzie to 2 dimensional Red Queen. So sexy-voiced dude, if you google and decided to read ahead, remember that. I like to think I'm more charming in person.

No comments: