Friday, April 22, 2011

How do you know if you're a stalker or just a helpful, concerned person

Has the object of your obsession said flat out 'if you contact me
again, it's stalking'? If yes- you're a delusional asshat and a
stalker.
Has the focus of your obsession had to: change their phone number,
move, etc. in order to avoid contact with you? Ding, you're a fucking
stalker. Seriously folks, I had almost 6 Weeks of peace and quiet.
Of-fucking-course it was just wishful thinking on my part to think
that jerkface stalker had moved on. Wishful thinking. Well I'll give
you a little more wishful thinking, when this person finally kicks the
bucket and can no longer hurt me, I'm going to dance a fucking jig.
You got that Stalker? I am waiting for you to die so you'll stop doing
fucking damage to the people you claim to love. And if you don't back
the fuck off I am going to start talking about what life with you was
really like. You really don't want that. But if you go away, then I'll
stay quiet.

No comments: