Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In which RQ's personal life once again proves a point

Because of a comment I made at Shakesville offering up my personal experience with abortion, I've now had a wave of lovely "Christian" types flooding my blog from a forced pregnancy advocacy site.

Now let's all remember that with just ONE kid, we are broke. And the link from the forced pregnancy site goes to my most recent blegging post. Our cabinets are empty. Our rent is still late. I have NO IDEA how we are going to get through this. If I had more than one kid- they would be starving by now. And we would most certainly be homeless.

But none of that matters cause I'm a bad whoring mommy.

It does, however, prove the point that forced-birthers don't care about children and they certainly don't believe in Jesus and his message, despite their protestations. Not a single one of the asswipes haunting the place can be assed to give a thin dime, but they can spend a whole lot of time worrying (fantasizing) about my sex life.

They have a kid right in front of them who doesn't have enough of anything, but rather than do what Christ would have them do and help out, they slut shame.

This is also a huge part of the reason why I am agnostic. I don't have a problem with most of the message. I have a problem with (most of)the people who claim to believe in it. ( The message being anything religious, from Christ to Buddha). If believing in god and Jesus means I have to become a hate-filled, judgmental asswipe too busy claiming moral superiority to show a bit of kindness, I want none of it. If that's what god means, I'll pass.

Update- since posting this I've had 2 small donations from people that I know are pro-choice (Thanks to both of you- we've got dinner covered for the next 3 days). But still not a thing from the people who claim to love Jesus and the little children.

No comments: