Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's that time of year again

I'm moving this back up to the top. Thanks to you peeps who chipped in before we've had groceries for the last week. But it's all gone now.


Summers suck. For many families, winter with its high utility bills is crunch time. But for my little family, the idea of lazy summer days means food insecurity and housing insecurity, and months spent worrying.

Last year, you peeps helped me move into a new home after we lost our old one. This summer isn't turning out to be much better. I've got 3 bucks and some change to last me until October. I've got no temp work coming in and all the little cash side jobs have dried up. I've got an empty fridge and wait to get food stamps or welfare money. And rent is late.

So peeps- if you're in a spot where you can be kind, please hit the donate button on your left.

No comments: