Monday, December 01, 2008

How Bloggers Waste Time- Misandry Edition

me: I'm doing yoga on the lama's mat- whatcha gonna do about it

Ouyang: i'm gona send the walgreen's police to repo your plan b
whoa...the links are blue and you turned off comment mod?

me: yep
but I didn't know about the blue links

Ouyang: i think the already clicked ones...cuz i click all your links

me: awe
you lurve my links

Ouyang: wow...i left a link to a nikol hassler piece in that post of yours
but now i just found a screed about MTSS from a town hall site
it's terrible
it still refers to Jane fonda as "hanoi jane"

me: really- I need terrible to rage at today

Ouyang: http://townhall.com/columnists/MaryGrabar/2007/12/19/sex_education_lesson_beat_up_the_virgins
go get 'em tiger!

Ouyang: vagina worshipping devils we all!

me: hell yes
my vag should be worshipped. I do kegels after all

Ouyang: me too!
shit...i am late for my twice daily abortion!

me: I got kung fu pussy grip baby
twice- shit I do it three times a day when I'm brushing my teeth
though it is getting harder to schedule around all the castration ceremonies

Ouyang: i know...such a tight schedule

me: it's like I don't have enough time for me anymore, what with the lesbian orgies and the domineering bitch classes

Ouyang: the castrations are just too much...must we keep doing them?

me: Until we can find a way to stop having boy babies, I fear they must continue

Ouyang: damn...someone get central and south asia on the line...i hear they got the ins on gender based infantcide

me: yes, but then you're just going to have Angelina Jolie types running around adopting white male babies to save them from their horrible fates.
And that totes ruins our plan of ending men forever

Ouyang: damn them
and their baby collecting obsessions

me: I know

Ouyang: well...i guess we can't win for trying
we will just have to keep selling misandry

me: We could abandon the castrating and just make them all slaves.
Think very Planet of the Apes men in lion clothes
loin
not lion
that would be weird
I can just see a big hairy mane where thier package should be

Ouyang: i like where you are going w/ this

me: Yes

me: I'm thinking that since they are SOOOOO sure that men must do manly work, we should make them all shovel out sewers and work in slaughter houses. That should make them feel better
No prissy thinking jobs for them. That's women's work!

Ouyang: there ya go!

No comments: