Friday, October 24, 2008

Totally hijacked from

Rabble Rouser at Everyday Rebellions.

The Sex Map- How well traveled are you?

Let's just say that my passport is well stamped.

And since I can abuse a transition like no one else....

Last weekend I went and played Urban Golf with some friends. We used nerf balls around Capitol Hill and each bar was a hole. One of my team mates is a brilliant girl, who I like a lot. But in the past she has been more than a wee bit judgmental towards me re the fact that I am a mom who (gasp! shock! horror!) likes sex and doesn't hide that fact with copious amounts of shame.

I got a drunken, unasked for and unexpected apology. I didn't need it. Again - I don't think the fact that a grown woman knows what she likes and asks for it is a problem, but it does mean that sex talks won't have to be quiet so tedious in the future.

No comments: