Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blegging!

(Note- I am sticking this post to the top for reasons of shameless self interest)

So the Kid and I have found a home, if I can come up with first, last and deposit by November 1st.

Even with my super shitty recent rental history (see the eviction of Summer 08) we have found a safe home that we can share with friends who are willing to cut us some slack on the rent. What they can't do is come up with the cash I need to get into the place.

So my dear friends and readers, you can take direct action to help the homeless in these horrible economic times. I need donations like Bush needs a soul and a clue.

I am not without some means of barter though. Anyone who donates $100 will get a personally hand crafted story featuring themselves and Ruby the Hamster. $200 and I will design a custom blog masthead for you. More than that and I'll donate an egg (seriously, you just have to look at my ovaries hard enough and the eggs start magically dividing).

Got something else you want or need and think I might be able to provide it- just ask and I'll do it!

UPDATE: So the little timer thingy on the donation box seems to not work quite right. Right now I need $1275 $1085 more. I'll keep updating here when stuff changes.

No comments: