Saturday, May 26, 2007

For all the immigration haters



I took this picture in Belize last summer. After I saw his shirt I asked the boy if I could take his picture while we were waiting for breakfast. Afterwards he went off and found his friend to tell him about the "Picture Miss" who took his picture. As we were leaving to catch a bus back to Mexico, the boy and his friend climbed on the top balcony and started yelling "Picture Miss! Picture Miss!" and asked me to take a picture of the two of them together.


Seriously, could there be any cuter reason why immigration should be a good thing?

And just for fun....

Wherever we went in Mexico- if there was sign in English then there was always a serious typo. This one has to be my favorite.

This sign is at a series of 3 waterfalls- this is the smallest.


No comments: