Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Songlist

Just cause it's Friday and I had a professor love a paper so much that he wants a copy for himself (a paper that was mostly a cut and paste job of something I wrote here- how I love to plagerize myself). Since I am amused, I thought I would give y'all a songlist for your amusement. Feel free to post what you're listening to in comments.

  1. Elliot Smith: Son of Sam
  2. Gang of Four: To Hell with Poverty
  3. Death Cab for Cutie: Crooked Teeth
  4. Calexico: Crystal Frontier
  5. Arctic Monkeys: Fake Tales of San Fransisco
  6. White Stripes: Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine
  7. XTC: I'm the Man Who Murdered Love
  8. Julieta Venegas: Casa Abandonada
  9. Death Cab (again, I know, but Plans is a fantastic album) MArching Bands of Manhattan
  10. Cab Calloway: Congo

No comments: