Thursday, June 18, 2009

Because i am an evil girl


A poster sized print of this is my wedding prezzie for Ruth & Bernard.

What is this? you are probably asking yourself.

It turns out that we live in at the nexus of yuppy hell, where seemingly unimportant things inspire both ire and gross revenge plans from neighbors.

That blue bag is a bag of dog shit hung on the car because it was parked slightly over the sidewalk (in our own driveway).

Peeps- I am used to the ghetto. I know what things will and won't get you hurt in an environment of the urban poor. Calling someone's mom a dirty name will get you hurt, parking badly will be ignored. These things make sense to me. I am having a very difficult time figuring out why someone would be soooooo pissed about having to take a half step to the side that they would need to leave animal excrement on the offending vehicle.

No comments: