Monday, October 27, 2008

Won't You Please Think of the Poor Memes!

Ouyandan did it! I swear. She's a bit of teh evil, that one.

Two memes for the price of one!



6 Things About Me.



Teh Rulz:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Write six random things about yourself

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the instigator (in this case, Renee) know when your entry is up.

On to the good stuff.

1. I am afraid of weird shit touching my feet, which is why I cannot stand to walk on grass or swim in natural places because I am 100% sure that tiny, ghastly critters will EAT MY FEET!

2. I never ever use a brush on my hair. Ever. On the rare occasions when a hair stylist person cuts it, they marvel because I have very long healthy hair without a single split end. I also don't use conditioner unless it's winter.

3. I sing while I cook, loudly. Since I am going to be sharing a kitchen for the first time in my adult life, I am worried about how my new roomies will take to my kitchen crooning.

4. I collect luggage like some girls collect purses. I have a vintage trunk, some old Samsonite hardcases, a full set of eggplant colored wheelys and my tiny pink travel pack that I can carry 3 weeks worth of clothes (while still fitting it in the overhead compartment).

5. I smell like a french pastry. My perfume is made of vanilla, coconut and heliotrope.
I'd much rather smell like something someone wants to eat than something someone just wants to sniff at for awhile.

6. I cannot pee if I think a boy can hear me. I am working on overcoming this (one bathroom- 5 people, 3 guys, YES we do pee while people are showering).


Ok, now 8 places IN THE US that I would pick to live that are in the US (or your own country of origin)

I don't like this one- so I am not going to follow the rules. I want to live in OTHER countries.

1. Trieste, Italy because it's where they import all the coffee to be roasted in Europe and the air smells awesome.

2. Barcelona for the food (olives, jamon serrano and cava being 3 of my favorite things)

3. Campeche, Mexico- it's a gorgeous candy colored sea side town with a kick ass local baseball team.

4. Anywhere in Greece (you all know what archeology does to me, right?)

5. Udaipur, India _ because I can't get over my love of the hot Indian boys

6. Budapest, Hungary- natural hotsprings all over the city, meaty red wines and it's where my dimpled nose and cooking skills come from.

7. Buenos Aires! To learn to tango from the origin, natch

8. San Francisco- for the schools.


I tag Soopermouse, Redstar, Pocochina, Quin, Rabble Rouser and Annabelle

No comments: