Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One of the few benefits of a Obama Presidency

Bear with me- I've had a ton of cava and vodka. Typing is fucking hard. OMG how do people think they can drive like this?

My dear friend and future faux lesbian wife was over for dinner tonight. She bought and I cooked bloody steak, dill mashed potatoes and roasted asperagas, And much much booze. Do you have any idea how long typing this sentence took?

She is voting for whomever the Dem nominee is. Mostly because she is a dem, but also because her parents (who control her trust fund) are terrified that a Dem will tax them into oblivion and they will give her her money early. And then she and I can live the life of faux lesbian wives gallavanting around Europe as we have been planning. Her parents, steadfast southern republicans are terrified that a Dem is going to tax them into the middle class.

And they are especially scared that a black president is going to make them pay for all the benefits they have received as white southern landowners.

(I did mention earlier that all the real racists were already voting for McCain, nez pas?)

Wev, I've allready said I'm moving to SPain. My faux wife and I both speak Spanish,

So if I do have to leave the Democratic party, I not only get to vote for McKinney but I get to bum around Europe with a hot girl. At this point I am seeing a win win in either case.

OKay- typing while drunk is really fucking hard. THis took me 30 minutes. I type 60 wpm peeps.

That is all.



No comments: