Tuesday, April 01, 2008

African Sleeping Sickness

Or the French version brought on by being bitten by a Boeing 777 has wracked my body the last few days. 16 hours of sleep a day, and I could do more but I did have to come to work today.

I perhaps don't have it in me to be too angry/ranty today- so like the song says- tell me something good. Are you desperate for season 4 of BSG to start while simultaneously sad that it is the end of the series (I am). Are you desperate for a spring that never comes? Do you wish you could find truly good store bought beef broth so you could make awesome French onion soup without spending days roasting bones? Did you just rediscover that henley shirts make your rack look fab in a totally not trying way? Cause I'm doing all those things and i want a cookie.

Entertain me peeps. If i can get my camera to work I will have funny commentary on french fashion magazines tomorrow (hint- clown make-up is sooooooo in for spring, I shit you not)

No comments: