Saturday, January 19, 2008

My previous post did not originate in my cerebral cortex

Rather, somewhere south of my brain stem.

My sciatic nerve, to be exact, which has lately been causing my left leg & foot to feel like they're trapped under a 2X4.

I haven't seen the Dr yet cause I'm scared i'll end up shelling out a couple hundred bucks I don't have just to be treated like a drug-seeking hypochondriac. Even though the source of my pain is likely a disc that is about to go south for the winter. That runs in both sides of my family.

I'm extremely reluctant to take the pain pills very kindly offered to me by people who need them a whole lot more than I do, 'cause it's not best practice, doesn't actually fix the problem, and it's, well,  illegal. That and I'm job-hunting, and it would be kinda hard to explain on a drug test.

I don't usually get personal here, but that's what's going on with me right now.

So this, and some other family experiences have informed my opinion about the dangers of, OMG the scary pain pills!!!!   you could get addicted!!!1!!!11!

I don't take it back, 

I just felt like explaining.

No comments: