Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm Baaaaaackk

Did you miss me? Are you still reading this?

I'm back at work and hopefully on the road to being less depressed. Either that or I've just gone fully delusional.

Last night I shopped off about 8 inches of my hair. I'm now sporting a very shaggy bob. I hope the choppy unevenness looks more postmodern hipster than broke ass welfare mom. Nobody has commented on it yet- which could be really bad or it could be that I work with a whole shitload of men who don't see that stuff.

What else is there going on in the world. Let's see......

The more I hear Obama speak, the more annoyed I am. Does he seem to anyone else like the whiny overachieving hand raiser in class who will throw an absolute freaking tantrum if anyone else gets called on? I don't want another president who throws tantrums. I really don't.

Mike Huckabee scares the shit out of me, but how funny would it be if he ran against Hillary. It would be a win for Arkansas either way (ok, Arkansas by proxy if Hil wins. ) At what point does Arkansas get banned for turning out too many presidential candidates?

What else am I missing? Have we started a war with Iran yet? Will we ever admit the Musharref is an asshole who we shouldn't be doing business with (same thing goes for Putin, btw). Has Preznit Asshole Mc Fuckwad embarrassed us internationally again?

Have any of you peeps noticed the R word popping up in news broadcasts? You know- recession? Recessions always look like they are shorter than they really are because by the time the press and the pols admit we are in one, it's damn near close to over.

That is all.

No comments: