Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ya know, I always liked her

I've been trying to dig up a video clip of my favorite celebrity interview moment ever, but I can't seem to find it. All I can do is give you this quote

Asked if motherhood is the best experience of her life, Huffman says, "No, no, and I resent that question. Because I think it puts women in an untenable position, because unless I say to you, 'Oh, Lesley, it's the best thing I've ever done with my whole life,' I'm considered a bad mother. And just when I said no you, you went back."

That was Felicity Huffman of Desperate Housewives fame. I am not a Housewives fan, but I love Huffman. I loved Sports night. I love her husband, William H. Macy. And I especially love that she doesn't give pat answers to stupid interview questions.

No comments: