Thursday, November 29, 2007

more fun with gmail chat

Me: You should open a speakeasy in your basement. but we need a password.

Slyvie: Vegamite!

Me: Do you come from a land down under?
Where women bblow and men chunder.

Sylvie: I never got that line

Me: Chunder is to vomit, if I recall

Sylvie: Eeeeewwwww!
Wait, so all the women are blowing the puking men in Australia?
That's disgusting!
I never saw any of that going on there.

Me: tourist- you've gotta get down with the dirty bits of Aussie culture to see that it's really just one giant imitation of a roman vomitorium

Sylvie: I will have to ask my cousins about that!

me: they may not tell you cause you're a feriner

Sylvie: But I'm family!
Foreign family, but still, fam, nonetheless!

me: but they didn't tel you while you were there. They obviously think you're an outsider

Sylvie: Poop.

me: i only tell you these things as a person who has never been to Australia and only knows about Australia from Simpsons cartoons and outback steakhouse commercials. So you know I am learned and right

Sylvie: Yep! Don't forget Foster's commercials, too.

me: It's australian for beer

No comments: