Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Return of the Giant Virtual Cookie


You may remember how this works. I put out some song lyrics and you all guess who it is (googling is cheating). First person to guess wins a giant virtual cookie!

Since I am still feeling like a silly, giddy 15 year old girl with a mega crush on very cute boy, the cookie is a giant pink heart and the song was one of my faves in high school. This should be easy.

Show me how you do that trick
the one that makes me scream she said
the one that makes me laugh she said
and threw her arms around my neck

6 comments:

Peter said...

It's not Whitesnake. I'm pretty sure of that.

The Red Queen said...

Nope- think more angsty alternative with smeary red lipstick

Peter said...

promise that I promise that I'll run away with you....

It's The Cure. i just don't know the song name.

When do we get to meet this young gentleman you're so fond of? Does he have a substantial job? What about his parents, what are they like?

The Red Queen said...

You get the cookie! Whoooohoooo! The song is Just like heaven


And it is still very new but he has a very very swank job and a posh brittish accent. His parents could be ax murderers as long as he keeps talking to me with that accent.

Peter said...

Congrats, right on. I love sexy Brits. And I love my Thursday, heart-shaped cookie.

The Red Queen said...

Thanks and I hope you like the super sweet pink icing. I slaved over a hot google image search for it.