Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More proof for the Super Jumbo Healthcare Post

I know. I am a giant slacker but mid-terms and migrains are preventing me from writing anything of substance.

Think of it this way- I am just adding fuel to the fire of reason so that by the time I actually finish the damn healthcare plan you all will be ready to torch the old style of private medical insurance like cars in a poor Paris suburb.

On that note:

An estimated 2 million babies die within their first 24 hours each year worldwide and the United States has the second worst newborn mortality rate in the developed world, according to a new report.


That's right. For all of our culture of life crap and fetishizing babies and mothers, we sure don't seem to give a damn about the babies that are born.

hat tip to Shakespeare's sister.

No comments: