Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

First the good news. I was too lazy to run by the store and grab lunch today and thought the cafeteria at work was closed. Growly belly is a sad thing. But YAY- it's community outreach meeting day so the cafeteria is full of free munchies. I grabbed a bag of chips and a giant muffin and tummy is much happier. There is such a thing as a free lunch after all.

The bad news is that someone spammed the comments. I've turned on comment confirmation. I hate it but oh well.

The ugly: thanks to sitemeter I think I know the spammer's ip address. Anyone know how to kick someone's ass via their ip? Phuxy- I think you are probably best suited to the task.

1 comment:

The Red Queen said...

I luv you Phuxy! You are my sunshine and my thugg boi (only other white person I know that ain't afraid of the ghetto or the Dos smackdown)