Monday, May 23, 2011

Blogrollin.......

So I haven't updated ye old blog since Myspace was a thing and judging by the cluttered template it's looking a little Myspace-ish. At least I don't have loud, obnoxious music that blares at you as soon as you type in the address.

So I need to update, streamline, yadda yadda yadda. Maybe it's time for a new header even. But that sounds like work.

So instead, let's update the blog roll. If you're not on it- leave a link. I've been trying my damnedest to share the love with other blogs that link here, but I'm not catching all of them in a timely fashion. Apologies! Also if you drop me a link I'll throw you in my reader and read ya on the regular.

(This includes you Tata. I need to retract my Rick Bayless love and can't do it without your post.)

No comments: