Friday, May 27, 2011

Ah Hell, I give up on writing anything important today.

I have half a dozen semi-finished posts on Important!Shit! that I can't seem to be assed to finish this week.

Let's talk movies instead. Specifically how much I want to go see The Whistleblower. It's like a custom-tailored RQ flick. It's based on the true story of a Nebraska cop who went to work for Dyna-Corp as a sub-contractor to the UN and discovers a great big nasty human trafficking nightmare. It stars Rachel Weisz, and we all know I'd go watch that woman read shopping lists, and is directed by a woman, Larysa Kondraki. It passes the Bechdel test in the trailer, multiple times even. Oh and new Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch is in it along with a bunch of other big fricken names.



So peeps, whatcha watching? Whatcha wanna be watching?

No comments: