Sunday, April 17, 2011

2ish rooms down, 3 to go

Thanks to kindly benefactors, we have a complete bathroom. Towels,
shower curtain, curtain hooks and a rug. Thank you kindly donors! Also
I managed to get a tv off craigslist for free, but it's been so long
since I've dealt with tv stuff that I didn't realize I'd need a
converter box AND a digital antenna to make it work. Blah. There's 70
bucks I did not want to spend. So now we're down to needing bedding
(damn y'all, do you know how fricken expensive a basic pillow is?)
some stragley kitchen stuff, cleaning stuff like mops and brooms, and
lamps. If you want to help, but can't use paypal, I am all over amazon
gift certificates. You can buy just about anything on amazon. And
lemme say again, thank you all. You've kept kid and me afloat through
homelessness and are now directly responsible for us turning an
apartment into home. Our own home, for the first time in years. Thank
you.

No comments: