Monday, April 05, 2010

Some fun for a Monday

My darling friend Spring and I are trying to come up with drag queen themed food.

(There's a wee back story, I've been trying to encourage Other Cousin to use the gorgeous church she owns for drag queen bingo. Spring thinks that Drag Queen Bingo should come with drag queen themed foods. )

Here's what we've got so far:

Spring: Liza Minnelli-Vanelli Shake and anything with sausage

Me: Any female performers name+meatballs, The Dolly Parton Bangers and Mash:two giant mounds of fluffy mashed potatoes seperated by a long pork sausage

(Also said in facebook by me:I am totes seeing a business idea! Quick- gimmme drag queen themed food names. It will be like hooters, but all the boobs will be fake, or wait. That's not right.)

So, gimme your best thoughts, and your worst

No comments: