Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Link farming?

Lots o' blogs that I read do regular link farms. I quit doing them a few years back because it seemed like I was reading the same stuff in the same places over and over and just posting it again seemed BORING. And y'all know how I hate to be bored.

But maybe with a gazillion things in my google reader that are awesome I should be sharing the love here. Let's see how this goes and if you peeps like it, maybe I'll do it as a regular thing.

Found via Tata, this site is all about social psychology and it is ah-maz-ing.

More on France and feminists and DSK and chambermaids and protests

From McClatchy: Is high unemployment the new normal? we've been talking about this for a long time, but it's still nice to see a major wire service pick it up.

Also McClatchy: Climate change not just fucking with the price of bread, but also the price of cotton. What will us naked, starving peasants do with that. Pitchforks!

Jack Crow's Letter to Principal High Muckety Muck reminds me why I homeschool
.

Sasha gives us another example of how just being poor is a criminal act.


What are you all reading, writing, or thinking about. Shameless self-promotion is always welcome. 

No comments: