Monday, June 09, 2008

Holy Shit- She Really Does Answer Emails!

Just a little while ago I sent this to Danna Brazile's email addy (donna@brazileassociates.com if anyone would like it)

Is Donna Brazile quitting the Democratic party because the Super delegates decided the election?

Just curious. Cause if she really is quitting the party I just might have a reason to stay in it. See I am one of those working class people she thinks the party doesn't need.

Lemme know so I know who to vote for in November.

Thanks!

And just a minute ago I got this back

Stop the hate!!!!! Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Stop spreading hate!!!!
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile. Please excuse any typos or grammatical errors.


Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah. Wait, no lemme breathe. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: