Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Few Quick Bitchez

Hi All!

First, work on the book is going, but slowly. I have so much of it in my head and wish I could just drill a hole behind my ear and pour all this stuff out onto paper. But alas, we are not that high tech yet. Many thanks to Soopermouse and Ruthzilla who are letting me steal some of their teenage stories to fill in the pages. You two rock the casbah.

Now a few things I want to bitch about:

Katherine Heigl took herself out of the running for an Emmy this year because what the writers gave her to work with was crap. It's true, they totally dumbed her down. They turned a previously interesting character into a mushy, insecure doormat. She finally has enough power to do something about it, and she did. Yay for her. I didn't hear so much hating when George Clooney felt the same way about ER. But Katherine's a girl, so naturally she should just shut up and be grateful that anyone would write her anything.

Teenage pregnancy pacts- totally fiction. I could have told you that one. Hey skeevy principal, if you feel the need to lie and smear young girls so as to keep your job then you are in the wrong line of work. You should try working for the Obama campaign or the media. Both are experts at smearing women for personal gain.

Consider this an open bitchfest. Something bugging you. Need to rant, to rave. Leave it in comments. Come on, you know you wanna.

No comments: