Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fursday Fun: Shall We Play A Game?


Can you name the band that these lyrics belong to? If you can- you get a virtual cookie (or a big fat virtual lickery kiss- your choice).

All lyrics are by the same band. Hints- I LOVE this band. I think it's the closest thing to Dickens set to music (shut up- I know they made musicals out of Dicken's work- but they are generally smaltzy and this band is not). The band is playing at the Gorge this weekend.

  1. but you, my soiled teenage girlfriend
  2. find him, bind him, tie him to a pole and break his fingers to splinters
  3. But oh, the smell of burnt cocaine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decembrists.

FYI, I have to click on the comments button about 100 times before the comment box pops up. Don't know if the problem is on my end or yours.

The Red Queen said...

Huhm. Comments button is working on this end.

But you're right- so you get the big virtual cookie.