Friday, March 19, 2010

What I want for my birthday is eye candy

So if any of you all can drop one or all of these pretty pretty men off at my place, I'd give ya a birthday smooch
Noah Wyle (shameless admission time- I LOVE the silly Librarian movies)


And since it would be a crying shame to leave out Goran Visnjic if we are including former ER hotties- here he is

And no list of my favorite eye candy would be complete without Clive Owen



I think you all also know of my love for Tahmoh Penikett


And you all should know that I frequently re-watch Monsoon Wedding just to get my hot Indian boy fix (I am only allowed to look, I cannot for sanity reasons date another hot Indian boy no matter how pretty they are)
This is Parvin Dabas- he plays the groom in the movie


And I can't for the life of me find the name of the guy who shows up at the very end of the movie, but trust. Watch the movie (it's really good) and wait for the eye candy treat at the very end.

I just realized that there is exactly one American on this entire list. Yep- that pretty much looks like my dating history for the last 10 years or so. What can I say, I'm an international girl.

No comments: