Friday, October 02, 2009

Fun with email

From another brilliant email from the lovely Gidget Commando (I'd totally do her taxes!)

I just posted over at Echidne on the following when it came up in a serious post about some DC shenanigans. Thought you would appreciate:

Why is a word for male genitalia synonymous with strength and courage while a word for female genitalia is synonymous for weakness and cowardice?

The last time I checked, a "pussy" could--without any prior strength training or conditioning--squeeze a full-term infant out of a passageway usually no bigger around than the average adult human schwang. "Balls," on the other hand, retreat up into the body cavity at nothing more frightening than the application of cold water.

I rest my case.
Gidget Commando


Seriously peeps- pussies push babies out. Kinda opposite of weak. For the dudes- can you imagine pushing 5 to 10 (or more) pounds out of your ass?

Didn't think so.

No comments: