Friday, May 09, 2008

Lights! Internet! Action!

Hi Kids! Did you miss me?

I missed you.

So I have some tiny powers of observation even without power (you might have noticed that I knew we had a megatroll boring us all to sobs). RQ is slightly omnipotent.

Let's all give thanks to our darling mediatrix and a special thanks to the ghost who published my letter to a certain troll for me (from a text I sent to her email no less).

I have always wanted to be the bastard love child of Dorothy parker and Mae West and hold salons full of sharp wit and good manners. I find trolls to be very, very uncouth, much like pissing in the punchbowl. I don't tolerate atrocious manners from people in real life (you should see me tear into line cutters and parking spot stealers)so someone who comes into a place that I consider my second home behaving badly is a definite no no.

But you, my darling friends and readers, have all shown yourselves to be full of charm and wit and intellect and that is always a plus.

Thanks,
RQ

No comments: