Friday, March 21, 2008

A quick ten minute break

bahhhh- so much to do so not enough time to do it.

I've turned to forced labor of the monkey child. He's had to scrub toilets and kitchen floors.

And while sitting here filling up my mp3 player for several long ass flights I ran across a post at Pandagon about the embarrassing crap that manages to find it's way onto our playlists.

So I am going to fess up.

Somehow, there is Avril Levine on my mp3 player. I do not know how it got there. I am scared that it might have been put there to torment me, to push me into insanity.

While I will freely admit that I like old Micheal Jackson (Don't stop till you get enough is one of the most boogeying songs ever) and through Micheal Jackson, some Justin Timberlake. And while I am mortified to no end, I like No Doubt's Bathwater.

But I don't know where Avril came from.

So kids, I shared my darkest secret. Fess up. What artist makes you blush to the roots of your hair when they show up on your playlist?

No comments: