Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Time For BINGO

Dilbert creating dillhole, Scott Adams, is still trying to defend his all men are rapists theory by interviewing Jezebel's Irin Carmon.

His responses to her answers are classic douchenoodlery, deserving of a BINGO card (look, I made Obot bingo during the primaries and I've got a mess of people coming over for Carnitas! tonight, so I can't make the card. Someone make the card!)

So Imma gonna shorthand it a bit.

"Whew, wordy" = you women sure do talk a lot. It's like my ears shut down when you just go on and on and on.

"Can you try again, in simpler terms, and without the history lesson, to explain your objection to my post?" = I am too lazy to know actual history or to use a dictionary, explain yourself in tiny words female, or I can't be bothered to comprehend you (He actually pulls this shit 2x)

"The men who complained imagined I was saying all men are repressed rapists. That's a simple case of bad reading comprehension" = Just because I said all men have to repress the urge to rape doesn't mean I meant all men have to repress the urge to rape.o

How many spot across do I have to get to have bingo again? And what's the free space? And seriously, it's not feminists who think all men are repressing their rapey urges in order to function in society.

No comments: