Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A tisket, a tagging

The lovely Susan from That's Me On The Left has tagged me with the 6 things meme. I think I've done this before, but I'm sure there's more than 6 things about me in the world.

1. I was a magazine cover girl at age 4. Just one small trade magazine, but there ya go. I was also in the newspapers a couple of times and on tv twice, once for cheerleading and once in high school being interviewed by the local news on HIV testing for high school seniors (I was all for it)

2. At the moment I have the world's most gnarliest hangnail. And I'm a giant baby about it.

3. I gave my kid the name he has because every guy I ever met with his name was hot. Seriously. I was 19 though, so I should be given some leeway for picking that name for that reason.

4.I make up twisted lyrics to songs all the time. All. The. Time. Grandma got run over by a reindeer has been Bambi got run over by a John Deer for years.

5. Ruth likes watching cooking shows with me because of the faces I make when they cook something awful. Paula Dean, Sandra Lee and that doochebag with the scary bleach blonde hair are the main focus of my wrath. And I will totally scream at the tv if they start to burn their garlic! (PS- we also totally think Tyler Florence is gay gay gay. And closeted. But gay.)

6. The older I get, the more squeamish I get. I have to hide my eyes when anything gross happens on tv and the other day I had to leave the room when someone was describing their bloody mucus. I used to be much better about that kind of stuff, but now I get all nauseous and woozy.

So who to tag?

I tag you if you're reading this since I think I've tagged everyone and then some all ready. Drop me a linky in comments.

No comments: