Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mushy Girl Movies

I usually hate (and I mean want to stab my eyes out with a fork and puncture my ear drums hate) what passes for a romantic movie nowadays. The girls are generally stupid and the boys are inept.

That said- I'm in a mushy girl movie kind of mood. So I rented Love Actually and spent this morning recovering from a hangover and getting all blubby. And I think later tonight I am going to watch (for the elevetymillionth time) Persuasion. And when I'm really in the mood to sob like a baby over love, I watch The Constant Gardener.

Then there are classics like Casablanca and my favorite Hitchcock, Notorious. ( You all might notice that I like my romance with a side of political strife)

So what do you all watch when you need to get your girly movie on?

No comments: