Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Research papers

I have 2 research papers due this quarter. One is about the increasing rates of arrest of victim-defendants in domestic abuse situations. Not a fun paper to write- especially since it is supposed to include a synthesis of an event or situation in my own life. Digging that crap up and putting it on paper for a favorite professor to read has not been easy.

So for my second paper- I'm going with something snarky. I have decided to take a bunch of evo-psych, sociobiology crap that has been interpreted to keep women in their place (oh women prefer the color red- must be left over from those days of gathering red berries- that's why they are better grocery shoppers than men) and reinterpret it from a matriarchal view. Might almost be as good as the "8 Easy Ways to A U.S. Sponsored Coup" paper (that one was done in the style of an infomercial).

So anyone with a study they would like turned upside down in the snarkiest way possible should send me a link.

No comments: