Thursday, October 12, 2006

The giant cookie goes multi lingual


Galletas is Spanish for Cookies!

I have loved this song forever, but it wasn't until a few years ago that I figured out all the background lyrics are in Spanish (so much for my language abilities). The lyrics in Spanish are a rough translation of the English, so either you can interpert for yourself or see what kind of mangled jargon Babelfish spits out at you.

Siempre - coqueteando y engañando
Me arrodilla y estás feliz
Un día bien el otro negro
Al rededar en tu espalda
Me tienes que decir
¿Me debo ir o quedarme?

Chorus (I'm not giving you the lyrics here cause they're the title of the song)

La indecisión me molesta
Si no me quieres, líbrame
Dígame que debo ser
¿Sabes qué ropa me queda?
Me tienes que decir
¿Me debo ir o quedarme?

No comments: