Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oh Holy Ladyquakes!

I think I have finally figured out why it is that those scary right wingers don't want women having sex for anything but baby-making. They think orgasms are a myth! No really they do- at least girl orgasms anyway.

If you click the text link scroll way down to the middle for the post
The Left continues to tout the existence of the elusive female orgasm, despite all biological evidence to the contrary. As I have often said, if The Lord intended for us to have such things, He would have given us penises. But regardless of what the facts and common sense say, liberals continue to pursue their great white whale -- and I don't mean Michael Moore (Ha! That joke never gets old!). I've often wondered what motivates them to pursue this specious black-is-white reasoning. For the longest time, I assumed that it was merely another entitlement program created to pander to one of their key constituencies. Today I have my answer: Pure, unalloyed hatred of America. Evidently ladyquakes are the carrots moonbats are using to lead the women of Our Christian Nation over a moral cliff.

One of our more Enlightened states has enacted legislation keeping Satan's prosthetic digits out of our ladyparts, and I am delighted to read that Our President is taking steps to secure Our Nation's Virtue. Praise Him!

So the forced-pregnancy wingnuts are 1) women who have never had an orgasm and 2) men who can't find a clit or a g-spot to save their own life. I say get them all to Babeland stat for a hitachi magic wand!

I also think there are a couple of you boys here who can vouch for my having had an actual ladyquake (or 12). I wonder if by Satan's prosthetic digits she knows about Mephistopheles' non-prosthetic skills. If she did then she wouldn't think ladyquakes (just the word makes me giggle) are such a myth.

12 comments:

DeeK said...

I wonder what would happen to that woman if she actually had a ladyquake. She would likely see the devil and never go back!

The Red Queen said...

She would leave her husband and become a godless, feminist, man hating whore like the rest of us of course.

I wonder if ladyquakes go with lovely lady lumps. My hump, my hump, my lovely lady hump.

DeeK said...

for the particularly gifted they could just from humping!

The Red Queen said...

Ahhh- I'm not that gifted. If i was I would never walk but would jump everywhere instead.

DeeK said...

so to save the planet we need more female orgasms! Sign me up!

The Red Queen said...

Dude my next screen name is soooooo gonna be ladyquakes!

And yes- I think Ladyquakes can save the planet

DeeK said...

sounds like something you can eat. Well, sorta!

The Red Queen said...

whadda ya mean sorta? Oh well I guess technically you don't eat ladyquakes- but the quakes can certainly be brought on with proper oral stimulation
Ladyquakes- tastes great, less filling?

Wonder said...

this has GOT to be a joke

The Red Queen said...

Nope darling cousin. It's fer real. Ladyquakes are mythical affirmative action plan from the left.

I'll take me some o' that affirmative action anytime!

The Red Queen said...

Wait- Sister Nancy Eczema is a make-up artist in West Hollywood.

Maybe it is a joke. There are no republicans in west hollywood. That's like having republicans in my neighborhood.

Wonder said...

I was reading the rest of the blog & thought.... this person can NOT be serious... seriously crazy, maybe....

oops, gotta go feed the neighbor's cats!