Saturday, April 08, 2006



More on the template
This is the original paper pic- I changed it to black and white to make it sexier
Also, I like having pics for profiles, but if you don't wanna show your mug you can do as Mr. Mephistopheles and use an avatar. If you don't have photohosting somewhere then upload a pic next time you post and you can use that to post your pic to your profile (blogger's instructions are really easy)
So far- the template looks awesome. Big love to DeeK for all his hard work.

3 comments:

MdH said...

Am I to understand that you have a pic of me that you're planning to use on the profile?

Please don't. I'll dig around & see if I can find something to plug in. I'm not really a personal portrait kind of guy:)

The Red Queen said...

No- I don't have any pics of anyone but me (and dinner pics from last night of mephistopheles and shakespeare bill that I am threatening to blackmail them with)

What you put up is totally up to you- I just like seeing the pics next to the comments

DeeK said...

I have finished with changes on the template. I am, of course, open to suggestions, but I think I have met your requests. I think the margins are a little close and the labels on the right sidebar might be better on the right margin, but these are tweaks, not a major revamp. Different browsers display differently (I swear by Firefox) so let me know if there are any problems.