Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yes, I just used the word douchebag in an email I sent to the president

And I am not ashamed.

Text below:

Thanks for using my right to adequate and comprehensive healthcare as a bargaining chip with the Stupaks.

I really really love when a bunch of douchebag men in tacky blue suits pat each other on the back for once again trampling all over women's bodies. It makes me really proud to be a democrat.

Oh wait, no actually. The green party sure is looking good to us democratic women. We're only 60 percent of the Dem party to begin with. How many of us do you think you can loose? Do you think that maybe not acting like republicans might, I dunno, keep us from running away. Even if we don't vote third party, if we just kept our votes and cash and volunteer skills out of elections totally, do you think you could even win a city council seat?

No comments: