Thursday, January 29, 2009

More proof for the libertarian doochebags

I have a certain family member (uhhum..) who goes through these idiot libertarian phases (and thinks he's well educated even though he's never read Adam Smith or studied economics- but neither have most libertarians).

The last time I saw him he told me that he thought it was a perfectly proper use of the free market if some people had to die because of tainted products.

No- I am not shitting you. Dead people are an acceptable way of judging product safety. No other regulations needed. No FDA. No safety standards. Just dead people.

So when I read about more than 100 children getting sick and 8 people dying because a Georgia company knowingly sent out tainted peanut butter I kinda wanna tie this dude to a chair and play peanut butter roulette. Let's see if he thinks death is an acceptable outcome when it's his ass on the line.

Libertarians always think they are the special snowflakes that will avoid all peril because of their sound choices. I think that when the end times come- we eat the libertarians first and the rich second. Otherwise the rich will just get the fuckers to do their fighting for them with promises that if they fight hard enough they will get rich too.

No comments: