Monday, November 03, 2008

How Bloggers Waste Time- Richard Simmons Version



OuyangDan: does richard simmons really still love me?

me: yes, yes he soes
does

OuyangDan: oh good

me: just so you know

OuyangDan: maybe richard simmons is really The Christ
lolz

me: could be. Have you seen an image of the Richard show up in your toast?

OuyangDan: no...but there was a fatty swirl of grease from last night's pot roast that was a strange resemblence

me: there ya go. You need to start saying "Our Richard, Who are in hot pants, hallowed be thy name"

OuyangDan: thy thighs crush evil from the heads of demons

me: Yay though I may walk through the valley of chubbie I shall not fear fat

OuyangDan: for thine sweatin' to the oldies are w/ me

me: and thine calorie counters are ever present

OuyangDan: :P but nay will they judge me

me: For I am the Simmons and the Power and The Sweaty!

OuyangDan: forever and ever, amen

me: nooooo Forever and ever Raamen!

OuyangDan: Doh! I figured that was FSM specific and carbohydratically offensive to our simmons deity

No comments: